25pcs PM2.5 Face Mask Filter Activated Carbon Pad POST FROM SYDNEY
- Filtration technology: made of activated carbon and non-woven melt-blown filter cloth, the five-layer filter system effectively keeps PM2.5 and a range of airborne contaminants away (Please note the face-mask itself is NOT the same as the filter)
- Reasonable size: filters size measures approximately 12.5 x 8 cm - easy to insert or replace
- Intelligent design: protects against dust, with multi-layer folding to provide good ventilation, doubles your protection against nasty substances, gases and odours with an additional filter inserted into the inside of your pollution mask
- Wide applications: filters airborne particles dust, seasonal allergens, smoke, pollution, ash, gardening pollen and so on, suitable for most occasions
5-Layered filter can aid in preventing and protecting against pollutants
- First layer: Anti-stick cloth
- Second layer: Filter cloth
- Third layer: Activated carbon
- Fourth layer: High efficiency filter cloth
- Fifth layer: Anti-stick cloth
Invisible to the naked eye, the air we breathe in contains many tiny particles of chemicals, soil, smoke, infectious diseases, dust or allergens in the form of liquids, gases, or solids. The release of many of these particles are largely due to the burning of greenhouse gases. These minuscule airborne hazards are referred to as particulate matter, or PM.
Wearing a fitted mask with a PM2.5 filter can substantially reduce the ingestion of airborne particulates, including infectious pollutants and wildfire smoke pollution.
The PM2.5 filter are made of the same advanced materials used for respirators like the N95 and KN95, in addition to activated carbon fabric. It provides both mechanical and electrostatic barriers making it capable of blocking even the very smallest nanoparticles.